In an age of Yelp, friends who think they can cook, and acquaintances that believe they can judge good food, there exists a need for clarity and brevity.
That's why I've brought you short lists ranked with criteria, itineraries for food-ventures, and recipes that won't cause spite.
- To me, serving unoriginal, flavorless food should be a punishable crime.
- I recognize the search for good food is a struggle- and review sites don't make it any easier.
- I believe that healthy food does not necessarily mean flavorless food - and that it's okay to indulge sometimes.
- You shouldn't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy a tasty feast.
- I know good food suggestions come from good friends who see food like I do. So, I'm here to be your good friend- warn you of over-hyped restaurants and inform you of successful conquests.
Why is there a need for this blog with food ratings and recipes with guesstimation?
- Declining faith in Yelp
- I like eating things worth the calories
- I'm opinionated, but his comes with my keen sense of taste
- It's not necessary to spend a lot of money for good food
- I don't know what to do with all my spreadsheets of food ratings. Especially my infamous "ATX Happy Hour" list