Poached eggs. Admittedly, I'm obsessed. But poached eggs on bread are just bleh.
Alternative Titles for this Post:
- Poached Eggs Bling
- Poached Eggs Pizzazz (probably safer for Pinterest)
OH yeah- if you want to learn how to make poached eggs, click here! For your health, I recommend forgoing the hollandaise sauce.
Here are some really awesome things that you can put on top of your poached eggs.
- Sauteed mushrooms - make sure they're a hearty mushroom - none of that white button stuff
- Sundried Tomatoes- so tangy and delicious
- Roasted Tomatoes - are the bomb
- Chives- also make you look like you're a chef
- Gold old salt & pepper/ maybe a spritz of lemon
Things that could also go on poached eggs, but are not my fave.
- Steamed Kale - not my fave, but if you feel like you need to be super healthy/ want a potential choking hazard in your food
- Steamed Spinach - same problem as the steamed kale
- Caramelized onions- I KNOW - caramelized onions are delicious- I'm just not a fan of them with poached eggs- it makes everything really gooey