I have issues getting up early.
Most days in the week, I wake up at 5 AM. I've this time because it's exactly how much time I need to scarf something down and get to my work out class, which locks it's doors promptly at 5:30 AM. If I don't make it to class, I'm a very upset Rad, who woke up for no reason.
There are plenty of reasons not to get up early. Here are mine:
- I didn't get enough sleep last night - This is a valid reason. I shouldn't have spent all that time watching that terrible Netflix show about the alien kids who return back to Earth. Go to sleep earlier and stop drinking coffee after 2 PM!
- I'll feel tired the rest of the day - In reality, this is not true at all. I just convince myself it is. In fact, I feel fantastic when I work out in the morning.
- It's cold outside of my bed - Can't really do anything about this one.
- There's nothing to eat!- This one is big. I will NOT wake up to work out if there is no food before my work out. Have you ever worked out while hungry? It is horrible.
If you're a food obsessed person like me, having a delicious snack waiting for you can help jump start your day. For realz. The key of having a snack to wake up to is that it has to be delicious. No one wants eat boring cereal. I would press the snooze button if I knew that I had cereal waiting for me.
For those of you who don't eat breakfast: What.
I've found that most super-quick breakfasts are sweeter. If you're looking for a savory breakfast, it takes a little bit more time. Here are some great breakfast options that are relatively quick:
- Easy Vegan Breakfast Tacos - Girl, these tacos are the ish . Or you could make literally any breakfast taco- all you need is eggs, veggies, salsa, and a tortilla and BAM, you have the most epic and satisfying meal known to modern man.
- A Veggie Scramble with a Yummy Meatless Meat Product (Okay- "meatless meat product sounds gross, but what I mean is a veggie sausage or a veggie patty. Just read the post- you'll see.)
- You can do Eggs Benny without the Hollandaise. If you don't have time, just fry the egg.