Who is Wine Folly for?
- If you want to have an easy to understand intro to wine
- If you want to learn how to speak wine
- If you want to have this laying around your house so you can look like a fancy pants
- To give to a friend that perpetually brings Barefoot to your home
- For those friends who ask which wine is good. It's like those people who ask how long to microwave something for. (Only joking, I love being asked that question- it makes me feel important.)
I really like this book. I fallen asleep reading a lot of terrible wine books until landing on this one because it's cute and like a colorful reference guide. (In retrospect, reading a wine book is a bit weird.)
It's broken down in useful sections, like a quick overview of how wine is made, how you can tell wine is bad, and different type of wines. It's like a little nerdy wine textbook.
Also, the author, Madeline Puckette has a lot of extra content, like wine tasting YouTube videos that you can follow along with. I wish I could say this was a sponsored post. It's not. I just like this book, and feel like the world needs to know. However, the link below is an affiliate link. This is because I've had to read a lot of terrible wine books before finding this one. Cheers.
For additional wine shenanigans: