Camping season is right around the corner, and I'm not trying to look like a silly girl with a ton of make up, but I want to keep my skin looking and feeling nice. (Hiking and campfires can be very drying.) I like using products that have natural, high quality ingredients because they're better for your skin.
Here are some compact beauty products that moisturize, but aren't heavy and greasy. You can get these at the Whole Foods Market beauty sale 3/22-3/28 in NorCal. They're also offering a Beauty Bag, which has a mix of their popular products, which is actually worth the $18. (Being a WFM addict, I would know lol.)
For camping, I'm look for a product that (1) doesn't smell, (2) is compact, (3) doesn't get greasy and gross on my face after an extended period of wear.
Here are some of my favorite products:
- Thayer's Witch Hazel Rose Petal - I like to put this in a smaller container and wipe my face with it after a long day of hiking. It does have a slight sent to it, but nothing too overwhelming.
- Rosewater with Glycerin: If I want something moisturizing instead of toning, I bring this along in a small mist bottle as a refresher and hydrator. I love rose in skincare products. Can you tell? This one also has a slight rosey smell to it as well.
- Burt's Bees Lip Crayon: Niagra: This is perfect when you want to moisturize your lips and look a teeny bit less haggard
- Marula oil: This oil is super light, nongreasy, and hydrates your skin. It's also very compact and unscented.
- Evan Healy Eye Balm: I LOVE this stuff for dry environments. It's super compact and is very effective.
- Andalou Instant Hydration Soothing Mask: This feels SO good after camping. It gets the dirt and grime off your face.
Do you have any favorites? Let me know! I love trying new products.